2.18.2011

Basketball Season

I took full opportunity of Colton "letting me" coach his basketball team this year. I'm guessing next year it won't be cool to have your mom hanging out with you so much. I'm actually co-coaching as I'm 110% certain I couldn't handle 12 eight and nine year old boys on my own.
We have a great group of kids on the team with the widest range of skills that you can imagine. Colton is #19 in the white - the one with the ball. Last Saturday I attempted to coach and take pictures. Not the greatest idea since just about all of the came out blurry as I was attempting to multi-task. Oh well.





I'm really enjoying this season and can't believe that we only have 2 games left!



1 comment:

Swanson Family said...

Did you win the league? Nice work Leah. very awesome thing to do!