5.13.2007

Happy Mother's Day

What a great day! I was able to sleep in...in fact, I got a whopping 10 hours of sleep, my boys took me out for breakfast, I had a massage at noon and had one of my favorite meals for dinner. Lovely!

The most special gift came from Colton. He had been hiding it and gave me strict instructions..."Mom, do not go in my desk drawer until after I tell you it's okay." Well, this morning, here's the gift I received:



After I looked at the coupons and read them aloud and told him that I just loved my gift, he replied "I hope I don't have to do #4." Have to give him credit for being honest!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Jill said...

Oh, wow-
I cannot wait for those kind of gifts from my boy...
how sweet of Colton to be so excited to do that for you. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day, you definitely deserve it!