2.24.2008

Another Fabulous Weekend

Hard to believe that it's already Sunday evening! I had a great weekend that started out with girls night on Friday over at Jill's new house. You can never go wrong with a group of gals, wine, good food and great stories. We made Jill dig out her old pictures from Junior/Senior high. This led to some hilarious, unexpected stories (or should I say confessions) and lots of belly laughs! Saturday evening Colton and I snuggled on the couch and watched a movie while Brett was sleeping and dad was out ice fishing.
Sunday was spent running a few errands and cleaning. I got a wild hair and decided that it was about dang time that I rearranged my furniture in the living room. I'm embarrassed to admit that this room had been set up the same way for almost 5 years!! Wow. I even pulled out the Easter decorations.....
Ah, yes....that is a deer head that you see. Not my proudest item in my house, but it sure is my husband's. I was overruled on that one.
My living room wasn't the only thing that needed a big scrub down.....

4 comments:

Jill said...

So glad that my sexy 90's hair and HUGE glasses (seriously, did cheeks really need to SEE?!?!) made for great conversation. Oh. And then there was that talk about 1st boyfriends.

Swanson Family said...

Love the furniture that way!

Jaci said...

The living room looks great, I like it too...We did a little upstairs too the other day, and now I've got the itch to do it downstairs too. Fun!

Jaime Cox said...

The girl's night sounds like a lot of fun.
The living room looks good!
Love the deer head:)
Looks like you are getting crazy with your new camera!