2.14.2008

You and Me and Me and You

I'm copying this right from Jenny's blog......thanks Jen!

How long have you been together?
Married: 5 years and 4 1/2 months -
Dating/friends: since I was a sophomore in college - granted there were some time periods when we weren't "together"
How long did you date? Hmmm....if you add it all up, maybe 4 years?
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? He does. Hands down. Not that I don't give him a little competition every now and again.
Who said ‘i love you’ first? I'm pretty sure he did.
Who is taller? He is, but about 10 inches
Who is smarter? Pretty much depends on the topic, but I'm going to go ahead and through it out there - I am.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? Thankfully my hubby does most of the dishes. That is my absolute least favorite thing to do. Gross.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If we are laying in the bed, I'm on the right side.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Mike ususally, but I do really love to mow the lawn....get those lines nice and straight and get a little tan while I'm doing it.
Who cooks dinner? That would be me which is why I don't feel all that guilty that he does most the dishes.
Who is more stubborn? Without a doubt me.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him in the parking lot of his apartment complex in college.
Who asked who out? I don't think we asked each other out - we just started hanging out and calling each other all the time.
Who proposed? He did. In his old bedroom at his parent's house.
Who is more sensitive? Mike is - no questions asked.
Who has more friends? I would say we both have about the same. He's much better at physically hanging out with his friends though.
Who has more siblings? Depends on if you count step family. If not, it's a tie - we each have one. If steps count in the equation, then I do. (2 step bros and 3 step sisters)

1 comment:

jenny said...

hope you had a great valentine's day! that post about colton and his valentine's just cracked me up!