10.11.2009

Weekend Review......

I am happy to say that I had quite a productive weekend. It started with grocery shopping on Friday evening - don't be jealous, really. Then I attempted to stay up to watch my cousin and his band play on Jimmy Fallon. Turns out, this gal doesn't see that time of the evening all to often and I ended up having to set my alarm for 11:30 p.m. It was so cool to see him playing on national TV! Way to go Cory!
Saturday was spent doing some much needed deep cleaning around the house. We're talking floor boards and everything! Now the goal is to keep it clean for longer than 2 days. Wish me luck.
Sunday Marilyn came over and we recreated Bakerella's cookie jars. We figured these would be perfect to sell at our upcoming fund raiser. We made them with a Halloween theme. If they sell well, we'll give it another whirl for Christmas. Didn't they turn out cute?

No comments: