12.20.2009

Weekend In Review, Photo Style.....

We had a busy, but fun weekend. On Friday night, my niece and nephew came over to spend the night. I had the kids make their own mini pizzas which was quite entertaining. They were so proud of their "masterpieces". Saturday night, the boys spent the night at Mike's sister's so we could go out for a bit in St. Paul with our friend's for a holiday party. We had a great time. I don't go to the bars much. So much as changed since my early 20's!
On Sunday the boys had their Christmas program at church. Poor Brett came down with a nasty cold Saturday night so he didn't get to participate.

Brett was so bummed that he had to stay home. He asked me if I would bring his sheep ears home so that he could still wear them.
After the program, my dad and Laura came over for some cajun fettuccine and a little Christmas celebration.

They boys donned their new Vikings gear in time for the game.
Brett got his own digital camera and was so busy snapping pictures. Wonder where he got that from?
The night ended with Brett having a cough attack. Poor little guy starting coughing so hard that he managed to cover the bathroom counter with orange juice. Gross!
I'm really looking forward to the short week at work. I decided to take some time off to enjoy the holidays and quality time with the kids over Christmas break. Three days this week and then I'm off until 2010!

2 comments:

Tara Akemann said...

I got Rylee the same camera!!! I'm so excited for her to open it, that I'm even thinking I'm going to take it out of the package and put batteries in it before wrapping it!!!!

Jill said...

What a fantastic picture of you and Mike! You look GREAT and surely turned some 20-something heads at those bars you visited!

Sorry to hear Brett is sick; hopefully he can get better here in time for Christmas.

Wish i would have thought of that Vikings headgear for Gage. He would have LOVED that. There's always next year...