3.30.2010

My Head Is Spinning.....

Life is a little busy these days. I'm a little overwhelmed and instead of writing a list for me to cross all my to do items off one by one, I'm taking what little time I've got and posting on my blog. I mean, really, I've got priorities.
Since I apparently don't feel like I'm busy enough...you know, working full time, co-parenting two busy boys, raising a new puppy, running a household (paying bills, laundry, grocery shopping, etc.), training to walk 60 miles in three days, working on fundraising $2300 for the 60 mile walk (making cookie jars, selling t-shirts, pricing a bazillion items for a garage sale, helping to plan a beer bust), catching some shut eye here and there, planning a birthday party for 8 eight-year old boys, I thought to myself, what the hell, I've got a free nanosecond each day, why not sign up to take a six week online photography class!
Actually I'm really excited about the class. My girlfriend and I are both taking it so we have a built in support group in case we have no clue what the heck we are doing or suppose to be doing.
Now I've got to find some time to finish the first assignment - reading the manual!

3 comments:

jenny said...

i SO hear you on being busy out of your mind ... but that class will be the best investment you've made! you are going to learn a ton and have all the materials to keep learning ... you know, when you DO have a free second. :) have fun and enjoy!

Jill said...

Wow. I am exhausted just reading that! You go, girl!

Looking forward to seeing you in May. Hopefully you'll be able to kick back and relax...

Swanson Family said...

I can't wait to take the class with you, and do the walk, and the beer bust, and the garage sale. boy with that and also doing the co-parenting and all the stuff around the house too, I am VERY thankful I don't have a birthday party to plan on top of it... you just made my head spin, making me realize all the stuff we have on our plate!!! You with more!

BUT WE WILL GET THROUGH IT and it will all be great and a lot of it is for a GREAT cause!

Whew... I think I need a nap.