9.11.2011

First Day of School....

Like all the other parents out there sending their kids off to school, I too think, we're did the time go?

Colton is starting 4th grade. His last year at the elementary school. I keep telling him that I have vivid memories of 4th grade and that is seems impossible that I'm sending one of my own into 4th grade. The morning of the first day, you told me that you weren't really that hungry because you were just so excited. I love that you love school! My baby. Entering kindergarten. Wow. You are so proud and I love it. You had it in your mind that you were wearing a mohawk on the first day. Lucky for me, I was able to tame it down before we got to school to take your pictures. You love that you get to wear a backpack, ride the bus and have school friends like your big brother. It's been a week of school now and you haven't stopped smiling when people talk to you about kindergarten.




No comments: