- We had Mike's grandparents over for dinner tonight. It was great. I think we should really do this more often with all of our family and friends. I would hate to have all those woulda, coulda, shoulda moments should anything happen to the ones we love.
- I'm excited for our new computer to arrive. Luckily our lovely friend in Arizona did all the research for us, found us a great deal and called me when he was ready to place our order. Now that's what I call service. I gave him a few details, he ran with it and I've got myself a new computer that should be here in a couple of days. Now I just have to figure out how to get all the things on our current computer onto the new one. Yikes.
- I'm trying to decide what big project I should take on this year while Mike is deer hunting. In the past I've painted the family room and the downstairs bathroom. I'm thinking it's time for an upstairs bathroom update. For those of you that have been to my house, is chocolate brown (with silver accents) too dark for that room?
- My poor boys have been fighting a nasty cough. Colton has had "sick breath" - c'mon, you know what I'm talking about - for the past couple of days. He told me today that, "Kids at school tell me I have bad breath. That really hurts my feelings." Poor dude. I insisted that it was due to his cold and that I'll send him with some extra cough drops tomorrow.
- These darn Halloween snack size candy bars are going to kill me. By the time I have one.....and then ok I'll have just one more....ok this time I mean it...this is my last one.....I'm pretty sure I've eaten more than a full size candy bar.
- I broke the zipper on Brett's Halloween custome. Now he's going to have to have safety pins keeping it together from his hip to his arm pit. Now that's going to be adorable I tell ya.
Here's just some random thoughts, questions, fodder.....