2.15.2009

Baller....

For the past six weeks, we've been getting up at dawn's crack every Saturday to get to Colton's basketball games. They are a riot to watch. I do have to say they are much, much better than I thought they would be. The play 4 on 4 for 45 minutes. Colton is loving it! Each game he gets a little more confident which is fun to see. Here he is in action (he's #2):
Look at that "D" - arms up!Warming up....poor kids can barely get the ball up to the hoop.In action although I'm not quite sure what he's doing here....Here's one of his biggest fans...
On a different note, I was so excited when my new Dell all-in-one printer showed up on my front porch last week. However due to our schedules, today was the first time that I had a chance to set it up. Well, after 59 minutes and 14 seconds trying to troubleshoot with the tech support, they have to send me a new printer. Technology and I have a love/hate relationship!









1 comment:

Swanson Family said...

love the pictures. I can't wait for these things to happen with Ty and Bree! Right now I am just living through you guys!

Take Care!