1.27.2010

Yum....

If you are looking for a tasty yet quick recipe for cheesecake, then I'm your gal. I made this the other day and cannot stay away. I may or may not have eaten a piece for breakfast today too.

3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Bisquick
2 eggs
2 packages of cream cheese softened and cut into cubes
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)

Heat oven to 350. Grease pie plate. Mix all ingredients with mixer for about 2-3 minutes until well blended. Pour into pie plate and bake for 30 minutes. Put on topping.

Topping:
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla

Mix together and spread over cake being sure to go all the way to the edge.
Let set until cooled and then refrigerate.

Then grab a fork, the cheesecake and a chick flick and head to the couch.


4 comments:

Swanson Family said...

are you making for Saturday?

Jaci said...

That was going to be my question!!!

A Day In The Life.... said...

My to bring was a salad...I can't remember who signed up for desert. Next time ladies, I promise! ;)

Jill said...

We never did break this out...did we???