8.30.2007

The Blog World

I've noticed that I will, at times, spend hours flipping through people's blogs. Then I snap out of it and realize that the laundry didn't clean itself, the dishes aren't done, my kid's teeth aren't brushed (ok that one isn't true).....the list goes on. But, just like girl math (I'll have to post about that another time) there is always good that comes out of blog surfing. I've found some recipes that are amazing!!
If you like shrimp and spicy food, you have to try this Spicy Shrimp! It is to die for!!!
Oh, and don't be afraid to make this Chick Food either. YUMMY!
The woman that writes these recipes is extremely clever and I find myself chuckling at her wit.
She, of course, has her own blog as well. Check it out if you have a couple of hours to kill.

Thanks Tammy for finding this blog. I just love it!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Aren't they great sites?? I read it everyday.

Did you enter her latest "Name that photo contest"?

A Day In The Life.... said...

I haven't entered any of the photo contests. I should though - a $400 Home Depot gift card would be nice.

jenny said...

i've been reading her for a while now! she is such a hoot! here is hoping that i win today's contest...heehehee!