12.19.2007

Happy Holidays!

I think I'm finally ready for the 'big' day. All the gifts are purchased and wrapped...let the celebrations begin. The boys and I are heading up north tomorrow morning. Mike isn't able to join us as it's his turn to work the holidays at the hospital. So, the boys and I will have an early Christmas on Saturday with my mom's side of the family.
I also have my class reunion.....I'll be sure to fill you in on that.
We'll be back on Sunday and then will be spending Christmas Eve with Mike's side of the family and Christmas Day with my dad's side of the family. Yes, my children think that having 3-4 Christmas's is what everybody does.
Oh, and did I mention that I have a week off from work?! LOVE IT!
With that, I wish you all a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, please fill us in on the reunion. And take pictures. ;)

Hope you have a great Christmas!!

jenny said...

i've heard you guys are having a reunion - can't wait to hear ALL about it! hahaha!

if you're around town friday night and have nothing to do, stop by the basement of the lounge - we're having our holiday party! :)

have a great christmas x3!

Sara Wicht said...

Blessed Christmas to you and your family.