12.11.2007

My Sweet Boys

Last night I received an early Christmas present from my boys. A one hour full body massage! Let me just tell you that it was FABULOUS! Once I got over the awkwardness of somebody I didn't know rubbing my limbs (and the fact that I hadn't shaved my legs that morning), I did just fine. He worked out some knots in my back from lugging around a 24 pound child and when it was all said and done, I walked out of there with a smile on my face and another appointment!
If you live around me and want location info, shoot me an email. I highly recommend him.

2 comments:

Swanson Family said...

WOW< can you get your husband and boys to talk to my husband and kids?

Right brain/left brain... NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!

Jaci said...

Yeah me too. send an email to our hubbies to lite a fire! Actually, Cory reads your blog, so uh, yeah. Mama likes massages! :o)