9.15.2008

Input Please.....

We are looking into getting a new home computer. I work on one most of the day, but know very little about the intricate detail that goes into being a "good" computer. If you have any advice to offer, I would love to hear it.
I will be using it mainly for downloading pictures and blogging. My husband will use it for catching up on the latest sports scores. Then there's Colton who likes to try to visit every website that he hears about either on TV or at school.
Thanks in advance for your help!

2 comments:

Swanson Family said...

I have enjoyed our Dell. we were able to go to dell.com and build it to exactly what we wanted, so it is nice. Big flat screen too and speakers and a super duper printer. LOVE IT!

Jaime Cox said...

Sounds like you won't need anything to spendy, that's for sure.

Eli recommends getting a DELL, as well. He said there are some great deals out there right now. Btw, he does all the research in our family, not me. I just make decisions...:) haha....