1.01.2009

Welcome to 2009.....

Happy New Year!
We enjoyed a fun, but low key start to 2009. Our friends Matt and Steph came over to help us graze on some delicious eats. The evening started with a small fire. Matt stuck the napkins a little to close to the candles and the next thing I know there is flames on the table. No problem for my quick thinking husband though. He just opened up the patio door, threw out the plate of candles and blazing napkins into the snow and we got on with our evening. Good conversations, a few beverages, games and a smooch at midnight.
I'm not one for resolutions. Been there, done that, never succeeded. So, this year, I think I'll stick to my 101 in 1001 list and go from there.

Wishing you all a fabulous, exciting and healthy 2009!

1 comment:

jenny said...

fun new blog look! looks like 2008 went out the door - literally! happy new year!