7.10.2009

Party Time....Excellent....

We had Brett's birthday party on Friday evening. I took the day off of work to get my house picked up, run some errands and spend 2 hours decorating a masterpiece uhrrr...I mean birthday cake. We had family and B's Godparents over for dinner, gifts, cake and ice cream. We were lucky enough that Mike's grandparents from Missouri just happened to be in town visiting. Brett was so cute. When we pulled into the driveway from daycare he saw some balloons on the mailbox. He asked me, "are those for me?" Once we got inside, there were more balloons...."those for me too?" He saw his Spongebob cake and just squirmed with excitement.
He received so many wonderful gifts and we had a great evening.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i CANNOT believe brett is 3!! i remember mike's surprise party 3 years ago where brett was like 6 lbs! crazy how time flies. the cake looks awesome!

Jill said...

You make me so envious that you can decorate like this. You do such a good job and that frosting looks divine.