They got me...hook, line and sinker.
Jill and Marilyn came up with five of their favorite things, and so now, here are mine:
1. Trader Joe's Three Buck Chuck wine. Seriously, a bottle of wine that costs $2.99 per bottle that actual tastes really good? Believe it my friends. If you don't have a Trader Joe's around you, I feel for you.
2. Downey Fabric Softener - pick a scent, any scent. The stuff makes our clothes smell fabulous! I never use to be a fabric softner user. I'm really not sure why I started using it. Actually, I think it was because Mike brought home softener versus detergent.
3. L'Oreal Bronzing Lotion - Love this stuff. It doesn't streak and it works fast. I really appreciate a little sunless glow during our long winters. My friend Jamie recommened the towelettes of this same item. I haven't tried those yet.
4. Pay at the pump gas stations. I know that this has been around forever, but after I had children these became more of a necessity than anything. I would drive to the next gas station if they didn't have a pay at the pump. Now that we are in the age that you can't leave your kids in the car when you run in to pay (details, details), it's a lot of work getting kids out of car seats just to run in and pay.
5. Flannel sheets - I am always always always cold. I start putting flannel sheets on our bed in October and don't switch back until April. Oh, and it doesn't help that our bedroom is the tundra - I mean our basement.