- When I go up stairs, I find it close to impossible to not count them as I go up them. However, I don't feel the need to count when I go down them.
- I can sing the French alphabet.
- I have a bad habit of looking for split ends when I'm sitting at a red light.
- A girl that lived with me (and 7 others) in college is now a professional wrestler (I realize that technically this one isn't about me, but it's a fun fact none the less).
- I really don't enjoy having to talk to anybody for the first 30 minutes that I'm awake. Just ask my husband. Or my mom. Or my kids. I'm working on this though.
- I can't curl my tongue - you know, make it look like a hot dog bun.
- I played the trombone in my high school band. I was awful.
- When I meet people for the first time, many times I don't even listen to their name when they introduce themselves because I know I won't remember it.
I'm in trouble. It's only day 2 out of 30 and I can't seem to come up with a good blog topic. So, I'll just share 8 things about me that you might not have known.