A little weekend recap:
- was awoken by my youngest at 6:45am on Saturday morning telling me that his belly hurt from all his "cough-is" (That's plural for cough to a 4 year old).
- cleaned the kitchen and had 2 loads of laundry in the process by 7:45am
- ate lunch at Cabela's. yeah, you read that right....
- went shopping at Cost-co only to enter into operation abort your cart because it was so stinking busy in there it was ridiculous
- came home and started my Christmas cookie baking only to realize once I started I didn't have enough eggs, nor did the neighbors. It all ended well, but had to run to the store since I left my eggs in the cart at Cost-co
- awoke to glare ice and slid sideways in the car on the way to teach Sunday school
- thanks to Mother Nature, shopping plans with a girlfriend had to change to a late lunch. still fun, but not as fun as some shopping would have been for us.
- getting ready for a short but busy week