3.23.2008

Happy Easter....

We had a fabulous Easter that was filled with family and candy candy and more candy.
I was the "coolest mom" for letting the boys have Peeps before breakfast. Yuck - those things are so gross, but the boys gobbled them up like they hadn't eaten in weeks.
A quick picture before church. I really didn't intend to dress like the boys. It was the first thing I grabbed out of the closet.
Brett had a blast finding all the Easter loot at Great Grandpa and Grandma's.
The cousins......Brett, Jadyn, Colton and Kyler.

7 comments:

Swanson Family said...

Those four are so cute. Looks like they all had a great Easter.

Jaime Cox said...

Yeah, I've never liked Peeps either!! And, you curled your hair!! Yay! It looks good:)
Your boys look cute!!

jenny said...

peeps make my teeth cringe! love the picture of you and the boys! glad you had a good easter! :)

Sara Wicht said...

Happy Easter to you and your family! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend.

Jaci said...

Am I the only one who likes peeps?!!? I could eat them til my teeth rot. :o)

Jaci said...

Am I the only one who likes peeps?!!? I could eat them til my teeth rot. :o)

Jaci said...

Am I the only one who can't figure out how to comment? Christ almighty, sorry for the 3 posts. Those stupid word verifications get me every time.