3.20.2008

What Are You?

I saw this on one of the many blogs that I peek at....
I just love these things....not sure why, but I find them amusing. Go ahead - try it. You know you want to.
You are open minded and extremely optimistic.
You enjoy almost all facets of life.
You can find the good in almost anything.
You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.
You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.
Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)
You excel in: Inspiring people
You get along best with: The Question Mark

2 comments:

Sara Wicht said...

This was fun. We all just took it and I posted our results too. I don't know why, but I too like these things. You and Sierra are both commas.

Jaime Cox said...

Ok... Is Mike the Question Mark??
I tried to answer for Eli and he was the Explanation Point. but.. he's really not. So, I AM NOT GOOD AT TAKING THIS TEST.
There are too many answers for me. On one of the questions, I could have clicked on all the answers! Grrr...!