3.07.2008

Self Portrait Take One

Because I didn't have to get the kids ready for daycare today, I thought I'd attempt to use my cute teeny tiny tripod and the self timer to take a quick morning photo. Crazy - I know.
I'm not good at that whole lighting thing, but that must make quite a difference. When I look in the mirror, my hair is much lighter than it looks in this picture. It's still dark underneath and please remember that I've been very honest that I HAVE NO CLUE how to do hair.
Oh and please be sure to note the quilt behind me. Leah's mom made that for me when I was pregnant with Colton almost six years ago!!

7 comments:

Swanson Family said...

I like it, of course I like it both ways, You can do both and look great! LUCKY GAL!

Jaime Cox said...

I was just writing you a comment and Dane erased it for me. Thanks bud, hopefully it doesn't show up two times now.
I always liked you blond, I think it looks great! Plus, gets you ready for summer!!
I think you do good fixing your hair. Lets make a deal, I'll come help with hair if you help me with liquid eyeliner. That looks great!

Jill said...

Looks great.
I like it a lot and am jealous of how pretty your hair is.


From one heterosexual beezatch to another:

You're hot!

A Day In The Life.... said...

Your on Schwartz! I mean Cox. Call me when you are in MN! :)

Jaci said...

Yeah, you are totally lucky to be able to go both dark & light & look equally hot (from my totally lesbian perspective). It does look much lighter in the bathroom shot--I can't wait to see it in person.

And for the record: I've seen you on a "normal work day" a "dressed up to go out day" and at probably your worst (camping or hung over after a girl's night or whatever) and one thing--your hair is ALWAYS cute. I'm not even kidding!

Sara Wicht said...

Not many people can pull of being blond and brunette. You do both beautifully!

Tammy said...

I ditto Sara's comment!

You look great!!!!