Jenny tagged me for this meme. I have to share 7 random things about myself. Enjoy - or not.
1. I think mashed potatoes are nasty. I've never been able to acquire that taste/texture. I remember being in elementary school and being in the hot lunch line and seeing the cooks scoop up a substance that appeared to look like ice cream....I was so disappointed when I realized that it was mashed potatoes.
2. I'm a list writer. I write a list almost every day. Sometimes I add things to my list that I've already completed just so that I can cross it off.
3. I like to have my alarm set to a time that is the same time forward as it is backwards. For example 5:05 or 7:07.
4. I used to have my closet color coordinated. After sometime, I felt like I was always wearing the same 5 things every week to work. Now, I have my most recent worn item in the back of the closet and let it work it's way back up to the front.
5. I shave my legs every day. I don't use shaving cream or soap. I just throw the old leg up to the corner in the shower and shave. I've done this for years and years. No idea why I started this habit.
6. I cannot remember people's names. If I'm somewhere where I don't know anybody and somebody introduces him/her self or their friend, I don't really even listen to what they tell me their name is because I know I won't remember. Guess I'm not getting an "A" for effort on this random thing about me.
7. I get embarrassed for other people. If I'm watching a show, for example Rock of Love, and somebody is about to something dumb, I have to turn the channel. I cannot bear to watch them embarrass themselves.
Now, I'm supposed to tag seven people. I don't even know if I know seven more that haven't been tagged already.....I'll leave it up to you.