11.15.2009

Back at you.....

Due to lack of blogging content, I'm throwing a couple of questions back at you.

Back in the day, we had gone on a few camping expeditions with our friends. This was before they all had kids and we only had one. We'd bring games to play during the day, but during the evening, we turned to the book of questions or something similar. Let's just say the last time the book came out, it wasn't pretty for all of us and I haven't really touched the book since.

As I was dusting today, I came across the book "If (Questions for the Game of Life)" and thought I'd open it up for you. Don't worry, I'll keep the questions G-rated.

1. If a photograph of one part of your body were to be used in an advertisement, which part would you want to be used and for what product or service?

2. If you had to name the dumbest purchase you've ever made, which would it be?

3. If you could be a contestant on any game show, which would you like to be on?

4. If you could have been told one thing that you weren't told when you were a teenager, what would like like to have heard?

5. If you could have any music group that no longer exists play at your birthday party, who would you want?

5 comments:

Sheena said...

I guess I'll go first... :)
1. My hair- I guess that would make the product shampoo/conditioner
2. My car- I hate it...
3. Deal or No Deal- but I don't think they'd let me because I think I would quit too early or the ratings
4. Save your money- I think I was told that, but I didn't listen
5. KISS- but I'm not sure that counts because I think they're back on tour...

Swanson Family said...

1. I have none that I like so I will go with my ears for soem earring advertising.
2. umm.. A VERY expensive ring that I bought in Vegas after a bad breakup.
3. Family Feud
4. Just get through Algebra b/c it doesn't apply to anything when you are older.
5. Garth Brooks

Jaci said...

1. I guess I'd have to say hair too, on the "before" picture for a straightening iron or something. "see, our product can tame even the frizziest, fuzziest mess!"

2. Probably a pair of high boots with pointy heels. Thought I'd grow to love them, not so much.

3. JEOPARDY. Hands down. I would give my left nut to be on the show, if I had one.

4. Travel more while you're young and free!

5. Journey? Are they still officially together? Probably! Maybe Destiny's Child? Beatles? Jackson 5? Genesis? I guess I could go on, I'll stop there.

Jill said...

Wow. I still feel guilty about this book. I was the one that asked the last question to cause all shit to hit the fan.

My answers:
1.My stomach as a "before" picture for plastic surgery services. (Only if they gave me a tummy tuck for free).

2. I bought a pink dress jacket at Banana Republic for $100 in 2005 b/c my sister said it looked cute on me. Tags still on it and it's still hanging in my closet. Waste.

3. I always wanted to be on Nickelodeon's Double Dare. I wanted to slide into the green slime.

4. That my grandma wasn't going to get to see me graduate so stop being so selfish and spend some time with her.

5. Queen. Or possibly Pink Floyd.

Jill said...

Guess what my security word was that I had to type for that last comment??

Scrot!!!!