Due to lack of blogging content, I'm throwing a couple of questions back at you.
Back in the day, we had gone on a few camping expeditions with our friends. This was before they all had kids and we only had one. We'd bring games to play during the day, but during the evening, we turned to the book of questions or something similar. Let's just say the last time the book came out, it wasn't pretty for all of us and I haven't really touched the book since.
As I was dusting today, I came across the book "If (Questions for the Game of Life)" and thought I'd open it up for you. Don't worry, I'll keep the questions G-rated.
1. If a photograph of one part of your body were to be used in an advertisement, which part would you want to be used and for what product or service?
2. If you had to name the dumbest purchase you've ever made, which would it be?
3. If you could be a contestant on any game show, which would you like to be on?
4. If you could have been told one thing that you weren't told when you were a teenager, what would like like to have heard?
5. If you could have any music group that no longer exists play at your birthday party, who would you want?