11.29.2009

The Christmas Letter.....

Can I just say that I'm stoked that this NaBloPoMo is almost over?!! This is killing me.

This is the time of year when I start to stress about the annual Christmas Letter/Photo. I love receiving them - hate writing them. The last two years I haven't written a letter. We did a family photo in 2007 then in 2008 it was just a picture of the boys. I have no idea what this year will entail.

Do you (or your significant other) write a Christmas letter?
Do you do a family photo or just one of the kids (if you have them)?

3 comments:

Sheena said...

i love reading christmas letters and a picture is a must! it also can't be too long- but needs to be more than just a happy holiday!

Jill said...

I don't do Christmas letters. Maybe it's because I feel that I really don't have much to say overall that I feel anyone cares to hear about...and I also feel that those that know our family best, know all the main details that I would highlight anyhow. HOWEVER...I do enjoy reading them. We receive a couple every year that I end up rolling my eyes at; not from anyone I'm super close to, but ones that ramble on about constant work promotions and bonuses, all the trips they were able to take, and how smart their kids are. But maybe that is why I don't write one, b/c other than the smart kids (hee hee) I don't work outside the home and we rarely travel! HA!
I do think photos are a MUST, and family ones especially. I LOVE to see my friends' kids, but I like to see my friends, too!!!

Ann-Marie said...

I suggest you check out the cards at www.Minted.com...they are spendy so just use the idea and make your own version? A blurb about each person in your family -quick but informative:)