11.10.2009

Ramblings.....

I'm beat and my creative juices are not flowing, so here's just a few random thoughts I've had over the past few weeks.
  • I bought $76 dollars worth of M&Ms tonight. Why must people make a comment when you buy a lot of one item? Things like, "oooohhhh, you must really like M&Ms" or "you must not be a dentist" or "you must have a daycare". Really? I just didn't have the energy to explain to them that I'm making 100 cookie jars to raise money for breast cancer awareness. I just smiled and said, "yep."
  • I've done the math and the average age of those that have the same color and make of my car is 61. Perhaps it's time for an upgrade or maybe just some spinners.

That's all I've got people. That's all I've got.

4 comments:

Jill said...

People make comments when you have babies in multiples, too. I constantly hear, "Oh, you have your hands full, don't you?" or, "Ya got a two-for-one, eh?" I just tell people that I like to "buy 'em in bulk!" just like your M & M's!!!

And WHERE in the world did you come up with the "average age" of the people who drive your car!?!? Get a mini-van and I GUARANTEE that that average age will be smaller!!!!!

Sheena said...

And the award for Most Random NaBloPoMo Post goes to you... LOL! This whole thing just made me smile :) And I had a major visual of what $76 worth of M and Ms might look like... although I think I would need more specifics to get the full effect- was it peanut or regular?

A Day In The Life.... said...

Plain. Not by choice though. ;)

lib said...

that is hilarious about the car.