11.01.2009

Trick or Treat.....

The boys were so excited for Halloween. They kept asking me if it was time to trick-or-treat. I made them pose for a few pictures first. Colton as Darth Vader and Brett as a "firefighter man."

We went over to Judy's for our first stop. She was so happy to see the boys and our neighbor who also use to go to Judy's.

Here they are in action. I cannot believe how much candy they got. After about 10 houses, Brett got tired so he and I went home while Mike and the older kids kept on going. It was a great night.




2 comments:

Jill said...

I sure do like that firefighter costume! Can I borrow it?? Hee Hee. He looked GREAT! So did Darth, and I love your neighbor's Twister cosutme! Did they make it?

A Day In The Life.... said...

Sure you can borrow it, but you'll have to ask the owner first. ;)
That Twister costume was actually mine from a couple of years ago. It was a hit. Especially when you spun right hand on red....