10.08.2007

Yes, It's Lady's Night!

The beezatches.....front row: Jaci and Marilyn back row left to right: Leah, Leah, Lynn and JillAhhhh, girls night. I really look forward to these being that I'm surrounded by boys at my house. We always have way too much yummy food and not enough wine. ;)
My belly always hurts the next day from laughing so hard. These girls are hilarious!
  • Thank you to Leah (not me) for hosting this last one! Your lasagna was a hit!
  • Jill, my sliver of garlic bread was to die for!
  • Jaci, thank you for reliving the dance move of the night at Marilyn and Neil's wedding - hope you didn't pull a muscle.
  • Lynn - I can't wait to see your new hair cut...be sure to blog about it!
  • Marilyn - Thank you for letting us feel your belly. I still think it's a girl!

If you want to see the other versions of the night, check out Jill's, Jaci's or Marilyn's blog.


4 comments:

Jaci said...

Seriously the back of my legs are throbbing today from my "yoga" or "dance moves". Whatever!!! Next time someone HAS to stop me. I cannot keep doing that. :o)

Jill said...

I think that my sore ribs from laughing were from your dance pose. God, that was SO FUNNY!

Jill said...

I'm going to JCP's tomorrow to see if I can find those cute Levi's you had on. I am going to try to jump up and touch my toes in them (if I find them) to make sure I've found the "perfect" pair! :)

Jaime Cox said...

OMG.... sounds like you had fun. So much fun you think you don't have to update your blog in a week?? hehe....
I'm jealous:)