11.07.2007

Best Intentions

Okay, okay....I forgot to take a picture of my new hair color. I have a perfect explanation as to why. Picture it - all 4 of us are down in the family room playing football. Next thing I see; Brett crawling over to his blanket, grabbing it and heading for the stairs as if he was trying to tell us he'd had enough and now it's time for bed. So, I bring him up and come back downstairs. The remaining family members snuggled up on the couch to catch a little SpongeBob. Well, Mike and I fell asleep - woke up when my brother called around 7:30 - talked to him for a bit and then fell back asleep. Woke up when Colton was ready for bed at 8:00. Mike brought him up - we both fell back to sleep and woke up when the 10:00 news came on. Yikes. Nothing like a 2 1/2 hour nap before bed. Oops.

No comments: