4.30.2008

Where....

I'm such a follower.....
WHERE:
is your cell phone? in my purse..

is your significant other? at work.

is your hair? on my head (thankfully).

is your mother? in the bay.

is one of your favorite things? I have two and they're both at daycare.

was your dream last night? oddly enough, at my elementary school.

can you get your favorite drink? any place that sells diet coke.

are you right now? at work.

is your ex? no idea - I do think one is still in sb

is your fear? losing someone i love.

do you want to be in 6 years? comfortable and stress free

were you last night? at baseball practice

was the last place you drove? from daycare to work.

did you grow up? in the bay.

was the last place you ate? at my kitchen table.

is (are) your TV(s)? one in the living room, one in our bedroom and one in the family room.
are your pets? what pets?

is your computer? in the family room.

is your mood? tired.

is your oldest friend? California

is your car? in the parking lot with many, many others

is your wedding ring? on my left ring finger.

is your favorite store? 5 miles away - Target.

is your favorite place to be in the summer? on a lake or anywhere outside

was the last place you laughed? in my house this morning - something the little man said

was the last place you cried? last week when I jammed my finger

are five places you go on the Internet on a regular basis? my email, blogs, online banking, work intranet and kstp.com

1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

The banner looks cute and definitely fits much better!!