1.15.2011

Vacation Day 4....

My favorite day of the whole trip. Mexico! Our ship landed in Cozumel at about 8am and we off for fun in the sun shortly thereafter. The weather was perfect! We ended up paying one of the hotels $13 each to use their beach and pool. $10 of the $13 was eligible for food and drink credits which was right up our alley.
We spent the day lounging...

and snorkeling.


A few of us hit up Fat Tuesday's for lunch, cerveza's and frozen drinks.


By 4:30 we were back on the ship. What a fun day! Little did I know that I was stung by a jellyfish. I don't remember it hurting and nothing really showed up for two days. However when we were zipping through the Dallas airport, I remember my carry on hitting my bu-thigh area (you know the area where your butt and your thigh meet) and thought, whoa, that hurt. But I thought it was perhaps my book corner. Nope. Once we got home that night I checked things out. Two huge welts. On to google I went to search for pictures of jelly fish stings. Question answered. I'll spare you a picture of it and instead will close this post with a picture of the beautiful sunset leaving Mexico.




1 comment:

Jill said...

Great photos...and a great story of your vacation. It let me just sit and imagine that I was there for awhile. Sigh!

Hope you bu-thigh is feeling better! :)