4.20.2007

Colton's 5th Birthday

Wow! I cannot believe that I have a 5 year old!! He had a family party on the 8th. He picked out what type of birthday cake he wanted....as you can see in the picture, it was a football cake - he saw a picture of it in a magazine I was reading and he was dead set that that was the cake he wanted. I asked him how will people know that it's your 5th birthday cake if we don't write a 5 on it somewhere. He just looked at me and said "duh, they'll be five candles." But, of course.
On his actual birthday (the 10th) Mike had the day off and I took the day off. We took Brett to daycare and headed off to the science museum - his choice of how he wanted to spend the day. He just loves the dinosaurs and all the animals they have there. After about 2 hours, we headed out for lunch - Dave & Buster's. Now if that isn't a grown up Chuck E Cheese I don't know what is!!

No comments: