2.07.2010

Valentine Cookies

I woke up this morning to a house that was only 60 degrees!! So, while we waited for Centerpoint to come and pay us a visit, we decided we'd use the oven to heat up the house a bit. When I was blog surfing the other day, I saw a really cute idea to make cookies on a stick that looked like suckers. I couldn't remember the site, so I just winged it.
They went into the oven looking pretty good.
But, came out of the oven not looking anything like the picture I saw. I didn't realize how big they were going to get so they all got smashed together.
But, the kids loved them and that's really what counts right?!


2 comments:

jenny said...

those look good. and for the record, i would have totally had the same smushed result. :)

Jill said...

Yum! This makes me want to bake. But, maybe tomorrow. Wish we lived closer and I would head over to your house for one! Happy VD!