7.27.2008

No. 30.....

When we were up north this weekend, Mike made the comment to me that I hadn't really taken him anywhere "cool" since we started coming up to SB 8 or so years ago. So I took him to Palisade Head and to Tettegouche State Park. I managed to accomplish two things by doing this. One being taking my husband "somewhere cool" and the second being crossing #30 off my 101 in 1001 list.
Here he is at Two-Step. For some reason, I don't remember it looking like this at all. We use to swim here all the time. Well, maybe you can't call jumping off the cliffs swimming, but you know what I mean. I guess it has been over 10 years since I've laid eyes on the place though. Here we are at the High Falls. Whew. That 1.5 mile hike up here felt much more like 5. Well worth it though!

2 comments:

jenny said...

hahaha - tette-a-goucheeee! :)
glad you knocked something off your big list. it was good to see you this weekend!

Jaime Cox said...

haha... i don't think i even remember how to get there! geesh... TERRIBLE!