11.21.2010

Bullet Post....

Whoops. Looks like I forgot to post on Saturday. Oh well, what's a girl to do?

A little weekend recap:
  • was awoken by my youngest at 6:45am on Saturday morning telling me that his belly hurt from all his "cough-is" (That's plural for cough to a 4 year old).
  • cleaned the kitchen and had 2 loads of laundry in the process by 7:45am
  • ate lunch at Cabela's. yeah, you read that right....
  • went shopping at Cost-co only to enter into operation abort your cart because it was so stinking busy in there it was ridiculous
  • came home and started my Christmas cookie baking only to realize once I started I didn't have enough eggs, nor did the neighbors. It all ended well, but had to run to the store since I left my eggs in the cart at Cost-co
  • awoke to glare ice and slid sideways in the car on the way to teach Sunday school
  • thanks to Mother Nature, shopping plans with a girlfriend had to change to a late lunch. still fun, but not as fun as some shopping would have been for us.
  • getting ready for a short but busy week

1 comment:

Swanson Family said...

would have been very fun to shop! we will just plan another time. whats the chances that the times we try to get together we are hit by a tornado and then an ice storm. it really couldn't happen a 3rd time could it? :)